Since 2002, GEMchem has provided state-of-the-art water treatment to the UK & Ireland, especially in the field of steam boiler protection. Started in Bristol, the company has grown steadily since then and now has a wide, expanding and varied base of loyal customers.
GEMchem is a subsidiary of Thermal Energy International Inc., an innovative cleantech company providing a variety of proprietary and proven energy efficiency, emission reduction, water efficiency, and bioenergy products and solutions to the industrial, commercial and institutional markets worldwide.
GEMchem delivers high quality water treatment regimes using products from Kurita Europe that are:
- Energy efficient
- Highly effective at dealing with scale & corrosion
- Environmentally friendly
- Easy to use
- FDA compliant if appropriate
GEMchem is active in:
- The steam and hot water sectors
- Cooling and process water systems
- Waste water treatment
- Cleaning & chlorination in accordance with ACoP L8 and HSG274
- To deliver the highest level of customer care
- To form close partnerships with our customers
- To help maximise the efficiency, safety and reliability of the plant
- To reduce energy consumption and wastage
We aim to develop a close relationship with our customers and to deliver a very high level of customer service, to the extent that they prefer to deal with us over any other.
GEMchem actively strives to work in partnership with all our customers, helping them to achieve the best from their plant in terms of efficiency, safety, reliability and longevity. To us, it is about working alongside our clients to get the best results for everybody.
GEMchem is the UK agent for Kurita Europe (www.kurita.eu), one of the largest manufacturers of water treatment products in Europe. Kurita Water Solutions specialise in cutting edge technology and have a comprehensive range of products for most applications.
GEMchem has a strong partnership with Kurita and is very proud to represent them in the UK and Ireland.